Pain, stiffness and inflammation in one or more joint muscles is an often occurrence for Arthritis sufferers. To reduce these symptoms and improve joint mobility and strength, regular and gentle exercise is recommended.
Water based exercise involves exercising in a heated swim spa or pool. Depending on the type of arthritis you have and how it affects your fitness level and ability there are numerous suitable water activities such as water aerobics, hydrotherapy, gentle water exercise routines and swimming.
Water based exercise is not only relaxing and enjoyable it also has many benefits for people that experience arthritic aches and pains.
Here are our top 7 benefits you can potentially experience from Water Based Exercise
- Boost muscle strength and endurance
- Facilitate joint nourishment
- Ease pain and joint stiffness
- Build muscular strength and improve balance
- Reduce joint deformity and improve posture
- Improve over health and fitness, and lower stress levels
- Help maintain healthy body weight
For further information Endless Spas recommend you visit the Better Health Channel for Arthritis and Exercise facts.