Here are some tips to remember when refilling your Endless Spa.
- Give the spa shell a wipe down. Remember to not use a product that is not used in spas typically. We recommend Squeaky Clean.
- Make sure the Filters are clean. Remember filters are what help keep your spa clean, so we need to make sure these are in clean working order before we refill any spa. We recommend you change your filters every 12-18 months to maintain optimum filtration.
- Give your Headrest a good wipe down with some 303 Aerospace Protectant. This product not only cleans your headrest it can be used for your hardcover, some leathers and plastics to condition and protect from the suns UV.
- Follow your Endless Spa Start Up Manual step by step. This will help jog your memory.
- Always test the water before you use your spa.
Happy Relaxing and Spending Time with your Family and Friends in your Endless Spa this Summer!