Did you say, salt water spas? Yes, we did! At Endless®, we have exclusive salt water systems in our spas, available today!
But, how and why is salt water good for you? Here we will share salt water benefits and information that can improve your physical and emotional health in no time.
Many think salt water spas may smell or taste like the ocean… not quite! Some also think that the salt water used in our spas may not be safe for the spa equipment… incorrect! Here’s why…
Our spas are made with special salt water compatible equipment and the levels of salt used in all of our Endless® salt water systems are very low when compared.
Salt Water Salinity Comparison (parts per million)
- Ocean Water = 35,000 ppm
- Human Tears = 9,000 ppm
- Ability to Taste Salt = 5,000 ppm
- Endless® Salt Water Spas = 3,000 ppm.
So, here’s why you may consider a salt water sanitisation over traditional spa sanitisation systems:
- Water saving – compared to chlorine spas, a well maintained salt water spa will only need to be refreshed yearly (not quarterly!)
- Low maintenance and upkeep
- Smoother, softer-feeling water
- Great for sensitive skin
- Money saving – sanitiser (required for every spa) is produced at no cost from salt conversion
- Saving time – automatic controlled dosing of the required spa sanitiser
- Less odour – no chlorine smells
- More gentle to coloured/blonde hair
- Great for allergy sufferers
- Extremely low cost to operate
- Safe for Endless® Spa equipment at recommended ppm level (as seen above).
If you think a salt water spa is for you, please call us on (03) 8769 7300 or visit our mega showroom to speak to an experienced sales consultant for more information.
Related Tag: Swim Spas Melbourne
Endless® Spas and Pools Showroom
15 Chapel Street, Lynbrook