Support – In grounds
Installation of a plumbed shell (in-ground spa) requires excavating, then connection of equipment to shell.
Endless Spas do not install spas / pools.
All installation work is carried out by independent contractors.
All payment for such works are to be made payable directly to contractors.
The customer can engage the services of any qualified tradespeople of your choice or appoint a qualified builder to project manage the total installation including decking, tiling landscaping and fencing
- Sufficient area should be reserved for the equipment.
- Usually arranged by the customer.
- A regular installation requires an area 2.3m x 1m.
- The surface must be stable, eg concrete slab or pavers, and have suitable drainage to ensure water does not pool around equipment.
- The equipment should be installed within the required distances from the spa / pool to ensure optimum performance. (Typically up to 6 metres)
- Allow space for servicing.
- *Most control boxes have an IPX3 rating enabling it to be installed outside, however, it must be installed outside the spa/ pool zone. This pool zone extends 3.5m from the edge of the spa / pool.
- 40 amps direct wire supply is required for an eight channel control box
- Air switches require individual power points
Depending on equipment provided, an electrician is required to install a controller system and supply sufficient power.
Control systems typically include either air switches or a radio remote control box.*
Amperage required for Spa Pools is typically between 25- 40 amps; Swim Spas may require an additional 30 amps. (Depends on model chosen)
Gas heaters must be installed on a non-combustible surface. There are special requirements for indoor installations. A new gas line is usually required and is pressured to suit typically between 120 Mj – 175 Mj